UP SUPER TET 2022 – Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is going to recruit 17000 Primary Teachers under UP Super TET 2022 Recruitment Notification. UP Super TET 2022 is an exam which is conducted to recruit eligible teachers for government schools. It is commonly known as Super Teacher Eligibility Test. The recruitment process will start very soon and the official notification will be published on the official website of UP Board – updeled.gov.in.
UP Super TET 2022
Uttar Pradesh Super Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 is an exam conducted every year to recruit eligible teachers in government schools. This time a total of 17000 vacancies will be filled under the UP Super TET 2022 exam. The official notification and dates are yet to be published but it will be published soon as the government will end the recruitment of 69000 Assistant Teacher Post released in 2019.
UP Basic Education Board is conducting this UP Super TET 2022 for the recruitment of primary teachers. This is the most prestigious exam which will be conducted offline. Only UPTET/CTET qualified students can appear in the exam. More detailed information for UP Super TET 2022 is given below like eligibility criteria, steps to apply, application fee etc.
|Name Of The Board||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Name Of The Examination||UP Super Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||17000|
|Mode Of Examination||Offline|
|Examination Date||Yet To Release|
Candidates who want to apply for this exam and want to become a teacher they have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for this. No application will be accepted by the board which does not fulfill the criteria so all the candidates must go through all the guidelines and instructions before filling the application form.
UP Super TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
UP SUPER TET 2022 eligibility criteria are based on the following parameters and must be adhered to or fulfilled by all the candidates in order to have a chance to take the exam:
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Range
- Educational Qualifications
The educational qualification required for Super TET exam varies depending on the post/paper for which candidates have applied.
Candidates willing to apply for Super TET 2022 must have qualified Uttar Pradesh TET or CTET exam and have a bachelor’s degree.
Candidate must have obtained minimum 50% in class 12th and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education, or you must have obtained minimum 50% in class 12th and four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.E.Ed) degree.
The Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 40 to apply for the post of SUPER TET examination. To apply for the SUPER TET exam, you must be at least the following age:
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
Only aspirants from Uttar Pradesh would be granted an age relaxation for SUPER TET 2022. (Should have a permanent resident in the state of Uttar Pradesh).
The candidate wishes to apply for Super Tet must be a citizen of India and a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Steps to Apply for UP Super TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website of UP Board http://updeled.gov.in/.
- After reading the complete details carefully under “Important Instructions & Guidelines”, click
- on “Candidate Registration” if the candidate is eligible for the post.
- Now the candidate has to start filling the registration form carefully.
- After successful submission of the registration form, a registration number is generated which
- will be used for future reference of the candidate.
- Now the candidate will need the system generated registration number and date of birth for
- login. At the time of login, they have to verify them with One Time Password (OTP).
- After successful login candidate have to fill the application form carefully and fill eligibility
- details in that form. The candidate has to upload the scanned downloaded undertaking format signed in ink, along with passport size photograph and signature.
- Now candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode and the application will be submitted successfully.
UP SUPER TET 2022 Application Fees
The candidate who wants to give the examination need to fill the application form and for that they need to pay the prescribed application fees as follows:
|Categories||Assistant Teacher||Principal||UP Assistant Teacher & Principal|
|General & OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 700/-|
|VI /HI /OH||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 400/-|
In the above article we have mentioned all the necessary information for the UP SUPER TET 2022 for more detailed information candidate can visit to the official website that is mentioned above in the article.